الأحد، 9 يونيو 2013

A Little Junk

derekmathew: BLAZE Anders Hayward and Zlata Mangafic shot...











derekmathew:

BLAZE

Anders Hayward and Zlata Mangafic shot by Saga Sig and styled by Silvia Bergomi for the seventh issue of Revsmagazine.

Check out Revs Magazine: http://www.revsmag.com/magazine/revs-7-blaze-out-now/

Photo





















screams: I FOLLOW BACK 1OO% I'll take 2



screams:

I FOLLOW BACK 1OO%

I'll take 2

Photo



















Photo









justintyler: How to shave like a man



justintyler:

How to shave like a man

volksrat: #83…



volksrat:

#83…

smallatomicbomb: St. Vincent, Annie Clark for NME...



smallatomicbomb:

St. Vincent, Annie Clark for NME Magazine 

Photographer: Ed Miles

Photo



docislegend: a girl at work told me how strange it was that my...



docislegend:

a girl at work told me how strange it was that my upper body was so big compared to my legs.

what?

Photo









fffixe: ▲



fffixe:

how-the-gods-chill: So rad. I always wondered what the headset...









how-the-gods-chill:

So rad. I always wondered what the headset guts looked like on these frames.

how-the-gods-chill: Resprayed early 2000's CANNONDALE TRACK....





how-the-gods-chill:

Resprayed early 2000's CANNONDALE TRACK. Forever in the shadow of its early/mid 90's predecessor.

Photo



Photo



Photo



beardsftw: [[ Follow BeardsFTW! ]]



beardsftw:

[[ Follow BeardsFTW! ]]

rouquinoux: Abandoned Theaters





















rouquinoux:

Abandoned Theaters

Photo



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق