الجمعة، 7 يونيو 2013

Oviposition Mission

Photo



・。・゜★・。 。☆・゜・。・ (>‿◠)✌  Check out my other smut...



・。・゜★・。image 。☆・゜・。・

(>‿◠)✌  Check out my other smut blogs!

http://eggfetishist.tumblr.com/tagged/links

Please put some more posts on your page was legendary more pplllleeease

;_; I'll try.

I hope you become active again: I've checked this blog every time I get on Tumblr, the first one I check. Never knew I had a fetish for it until you came along.

I'll try. ;_; Thank you for the words of encouragement, though. I appreciate it!

Would you consider having someone help you with this page for posting and such?

I thought about it, but this community was more about posting what I liked rather than what everyone else does. Believe it or not, there are some pictures I found that I didn't like, so they didn't get posted. :S But I have thought about it!

drgraevling: The bunnyday mission This was meant as an Easter...





drgraevling:

The bunnyday mission

This was meant as an Easter special comic, but I was unable to finish it in time. I decided to just sit down and get it done anyway, since I thought some people may appreciate it anyway, despite it no longer being Easter.

ive found a really good hentai manga but i cant find the submit button and i cant include links in the question! ummm help?

Unfortunately my current theme does not have a submit button in the layour. >3< You can however head over to my main smutblog (http://liliths-blessing.tumblr.com/ ) and upload it there and I'll reblog it here!

This is terrific! I've always loved oviposition (although I didn't know what to call it, other than "egg-laying"), and now it's all compact in this blog! :)

Aww. Thanks! Reading little messages like this make me happy I took the time to make this tumblr. :)

hippocrates-socrates: i seriously wish i knew who this artist...









hippocrates-socrates:

i seriously wish i knew who this artist was 'cause seriously dude; i'm arachnophobic like a bitch and i seriously dig this. 

top three i found i gurochan, last i found here on tumblr, unsourced. 

bonebulge: mama



bonebulge:

mama

astrid-orbital: Source



astrid-orbital:

Source

Photo





Photo



Do you know any movies which have breeding/oviposition in them?

I've only come across clippings. But if any of the watchers on this tumblr know of any, please let me know! I'm curious myself!

Wow. I think I have a new fetish. I've always enjoyed tentacle and monster hentai, but this is really hot. Thanks for sharing!!

Hey, thanks! Always happy to convert.. I mean.. show someone the awesomeness that is ovipositioning! :D

Happy Easter! ・。・゜★・。 。☆・゜・。・ (>‿◠)✌  Check out my other...



Happy Easter!

・。・゜★・。image 。☆・゜・。・

(>‿◠)✌  Check out my other smut blogs!

http://eggfetishist.tumblr.com/tagged/links

YAY! are you back posting again?

I'm going to try to post a bit more, but I make no promises. D:

Photo



Do you know where to find egg laying hentai videos

I'm sorry, I do not. If I ever find any, I will be sure to link them!

ON HIATUS!

Taking a break from updating this blog to work on other projects! Don’t worry, I’m not abandoning this blog — I just need some time to myself. :)

Feel free to use the “SUBMIT” feature if you want to contribute!

Be back soon!

xoxoxo!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق