الخميس، 6 يونيو 2013

Valerie Leon!

This blog is starting to wind down.  My original goal was to showcase Valerie Leon, and 182 posts...

This blog is starting to wind down. 

My original goal was to showcase Valerie Leon, and 182 posts and 110 followers later I’ve done just that. 

The thing is, I’ve exhausted my resources and posted just about all I can, I’m not sure there’s much left out there (save for bad  screen grabs, or tiny grainy images)

So from here on out I’ll only be posting when I have something, or find something fresh that’s new and hasn’t been posted here. 

There’s an extensive archive on this blog, if you’re looking for something in particular, it’s probably here. 

If you find anything, you are more than welcome to submit it and I’ll post it. 

Until next time, it’s been a blast.

Photo



Tera!



Tera!

New one for me, Them legs!



New one for me,

Them legs!

If anyone can source a better copy of this, I'd be...



If anyone can source a better copy of this, I'd be extremely grateful.

Photo



Space 1999



Space 1999

Photo



Passed 100 followers on this humble appreciation blog.  You guys...



Passed 100 followers on this humble appreciation blog. 

You guys are awesome.

them legs!



them legs!

Photo





Carry on Christmas #milesofcleavage 







Carry on Christmas

#milesofcleavage 

Photo









Photo



Tera!



Tera!

Carry on Girls



Carry on Girls

I'm digging the hat



I'm digging the hat

Photo







vintageruminance: Valerie Leon



vintageruminance:

Valerie Leon

Photo



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق