الجمعة، 7 يونيو 2013

Want to server her right!

rohosub: The vicious Kali's Teeth Bracelet (often referred to...





rohosub:

The vicious Kali's Teeth Bracelet (often referred to as KTB).

Your cock can/will try to erect but the pain will become unbearable and your body will stop trying after a while and return to flaccid state.
Rumours claim long term wear will re-program your brain:
Erection = pain = don't erect.

Removal without the key is impossible without shredding your cock.

Related blog entries here.

Photo







fantasywife42: mmmm nice creampie…



fantasywife42:

mmmm nice creampie…

cherrycompany-cuckolds: Little dick, sissy boy cuckold finally...



cherrycompany-cuckolds:

Little dick, sissy boy cuckold finally gets a chance at his wife's pussy and can't even hold it until her panties are down. Humiliated cuckold… hilarious!

dangerwankeveryday: hetrobuttboy: kicerbackgl: whymepunk: fem...



dangerwankeveryday:

hetrobuttboy:

kicerbackgl:

whymepunk:

femdomgif:

Rough strapon pegging pussyboy's ass.

Damn she beating his ass up

Would love to do my hubby that deep

She needs to eat a sandwich, but if she's gonna do that to me I'll make her 1 after.

I'd fucking love to be taken like this! Please take note buxom bex!

Photo



getsuswet: just-friends-i-promise: Mjauuu… ♥ twisted



getsuswet:

just-friends-i-promise:

Mjauuu…

♥ twisted

chien-de-nadya: two slaves immobilized on a wooden traps, are...









chien-de-nadya:

two slaves immobilized on a wooden traps, are punished and tortured by the Mistresses !!

femalesupremacycaptions: Aren't you glad mom put me in charge? ...



femalesupremacycaptions:

Aren't you glad mom put me in charge?  Tell me, who is in charge here?

Photo



Video



my-sissy: Sissy's clit stays caged unless I say otherwise. The...





my-sissy:


Sissy's clit stays caged unless I say otherwise. The key is on a chain around my neck, so he can't cheat and take it off when he's not with me.

My Sissy Pictures and Movies of : Amateur Sissy Chastity Cock Cage Amateur FemDom

http://my-sissy.tumblr.com/

curiousaboutchastity: At least he always has the key close by….



curiousaboutchastity:

At least he always has the key close by….

Hsexsklavemuc: On the 12th day of being in chastity my Mistress...



















H

sexsklavemuc:

On the 12th day of being in chastity my Mistress decided, I'm too horny and so I got the duty to cool down next time I had to do a pic to verify that I'm still locked in chastity. So this is the proof to both, the code is to verify it's an up-to-date pic and the bag of iced water is to show that I'm an obedient slave following his advises. I put my balls and dick within the chastity cage into a bag of iced water and closed that up to detroy my sexual intentions and cool myself down from being horny. Damned it works in the first way. That's not only fuckin cold, it just hurts after a short time. I tried not to quite immediately, but you can't stand this for a very long time. And even after getting out of the iced water your dick and balls are still hurting for some more than half an hour and stood cold and dump for almost an hour. Your definitely not horny after such a treatment - all gets blue and shrinking and took quite a while to get back to normal.

Anyhow once back in shape your still horny, or maybe just a little more :-( 

You can spot the difference between the two pics with the code showing the normal cock in cage and the last thre pics with the tiny, shrinkled (no more) dick, taken still wet from the iced water.

________________________________________________________

Nach 12 Tage Verschluß im Keuschheitskäfig befand meine Schlüsselherrin, dass ich zu oft zu geil bin und hat mir deshalb verordnet mich etwas abzukühlen und beim nächsten Beweisfoto, dass ich noch verschlossen bin, das dann auch zu zeigen. Ich hab also meine Eier und den eingesperrten Schwanz mitsamt Käfig zur Abkühlung in einen Beutel Eiswasser gesteckt und das dann verschnürrt. Das ist nicht nur verdammt scheiß kalt, sondern das fängt schon nach kurzer Zeit auch noch richtig zu schmerzen an. Ich hab versucht nicht sofort aufzugeben, aber das hält man nicht übermäßig lange aus. Selbst nachdem man die gefrosteten Teile wieder aus dem Eis geholt hat tun die Eier noch für etwas mehr als ne halbe Stunde weh und sind eine gute Stunde noch kalt und unempfindlich taub.

So eine Behandlung vertriebt zunächst definitiv jede Geilheit, da wird alles blau, schrumpelt ein und braucht eine ganze Weile, bis alles wieder den Normalzustand bekommt.

Dumm nur, wenn der Effekt vorbei ist, ist auch die Geilheit zurück und das eher sogar noch ein bisschen mehr :-(

Auf den Bildern sieht man den Unterschied zwischen dem normal eingesperrtem Schwanz auf den Fotos mit Code und der gefrosteten blau eingeschrumpften Variante aus den unteren noch im nassen Zustand gemachten Fotos

Photo



curiousaboutchastity: dreamsofchastity: rohosub: Husband in a...



curiousaboutchastity:

dreamsofchastity:

rohosub:

Husband in a short steel Lori's tube (kept in place with a Frenum piercing) on his knees in front of his wife doing the very humiliating task of milking his own prostate.

When you're locked up in long term chastity (more than approximately 21 days) draining the prostate and the seminal vesicles with a prostate milking is a required procedure. An alternative might be a ruined orgasm, but properly ruining a man's orgasm is extremely difficult and not as efficient as a milking. To me at least, even a successful ruined orgasm, makes me a bit less submissive and takes away some of the constant horniness that is necessary for a chastity lifestyle. A prostate milking does not. After a milking I'm just as submissive and horny as before but my ability to achieve a HFO (hands free orgasm) and the "pressure" is removed.

I guess no man is alike but for me it is necessary to receive/perform a milking every 21-28 days. If I go much longer than 21 days I have no problem achieving a HFO just by tensing and flexing my abdominal and buttocks muscles. This is something both my wife and I want to avoid at all cost.
I'll post a video showing a hands free orgasm in chastity a bit later.

I often have to milk myself in front of my wife. This is both because a milking is somewhat time consuming and a task my wife finds a bit tedious, but also because my wife knows that the humiliation of the act (when done naked on the floor in front of her) fuels my submissiveness.

It you're interested in learning more about why and how to drain yourself, your partner or your husband by prostate milking you should check out my earlier post here and here.

I hope I get to experience this some day!

This may be in my future for when we start playing again

chien-de-nadya: shhhhh friend, do not say anything … I want him...



chien-de-nadya:

shhhhh friend, do not say anything I want him to receive the lash without notice without expecting !!

continuousstateofdesire: my-sissy



continuousstateofdesire:

my-sissy

Photo



Photo



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق