الجمعة، 7 يونيو 2013

No one mourns the wicked;

most invasive snails???



most invasive snails???

first of all, who allowed me on the internet

first of all, who allowed me on the internet

chocolatable: do you ever listen to a song and think "i'd have sex to this song"

chocolatable:

do you ever listen to a song and think "i'd have sex to this song"

Photo



amysfall: we need a universal hand signal for "my parents don't know about that"

amysfall:

we need a universal hand signal for "my parents don't know about that"

me: skips tutorial

me: skips tutorial
me: how the fuck do you play this game

vriskater: "everyone get into groups."

vriskater:

"everyone get into groups."

image

gossipquirrell: you know how sometimes apples are just ok but then you bite into a really fresh...

gossipquirrell:

you know how sometimes apples are just ok but then you bite into a really fresh juicy one and you're like YOOOOOOOOO

Photo



omg i cant stop laughing?



omg i cant stop laughing?

zerrie: Am I the only one who wakes up then stays in bed for like another hour 

zerrie:

Am I the only one who wakes up then stays in bed for like another hour 

'what doesn't kill you makes you stronger' what if i cut off your left leg would that make you...

'what doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

what if i cut off your left leg

would that make you stronger

would it

chrisidk: italianerd: the chicken nugger is now undergoing its...



chrisidk:

italianerd:

the chicken nugger is now undergoing its final phase of mitosis

*late telophase

are we going to ignore the fact that they said nugger

bookofmorgan: i wish there was a way to find out how many boners you've caused in a lifetime i...

bookofmorgan:

i wish there was a way to find out how many boners you've caused in a lifetime i wanna check my stats

Photo



Hey everyone!!!!? Go check out pansychild.tumblr.com  She has a...



Hey everyone!!!!?

Go check out pansychild.tumblr.com 

She has a great blog and is really funny and gave me a cluster fuck of stars. If you're nice you might get a cluster fuck of stars too which you don't realize how awesome it is until you get some.

supernatural-loves-of-my-life: meulin-weipon: waiting-for-the-b...





supernatural-loves-of-my-life:

meulin-weipon:

waiting-for-the-blue-box:

greatbritishcheese:

maggiekealy:

tastefullyoffensive:

Wi-Fighting

[via]

Winternet is coming

pretty sure i've rebageled this 20 times already but it's just so good

Did you just say rebagled?

this is actually one of my favorite things 

rebagled

haave-you-met-ted: when butter is too hard to spread and it does the thing

haave-you-met-ted:

when butter is too hard to spread and it does the thing
image

Jesus: Love thy neighbor as thyself.

Jesus: Love thy neighbor as thyself.
People: What if they're gay?
Jesus: Did I stutter?

Photo



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق